- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the minced lamb, chilli flakes and cayenne pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes, until the mince is browned.
- Add in chopped mushroom and cook until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Remove the mince from the heat, and stuff the hollowed out capsicums with the mince mixture.
- Scatter some dill on top, then top with cheese.
- Cut 2 Capsicums as if they were Halloween Pumpkin Heads
- Place the capsicums on baking tray or dish, and cook in a preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, until the cheese has browned and the capsicum is cooked.
Calories per serve: 390